3 CORE BENEFITS OF
Reboot Bundle with free shipping with every order
Lion's Mane Extract
The inclusion of lion's mane extract hedges on its well-researched and long-studied antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. If taken religiously, it can drastically reduce your chances of developing autoimmune disorders or cardiovascular problems. Not to mention that studies show that women who regularly take lion's mane supplements tend to suffer less from anxiety, depression, or chronic stress.
Biotin & Collagen Drops
Are your tresses not growing as fast as you would like them to? Or is your skin dull and wrinkly? Worry no more! These drops are packed with an arsenal of multi-nutrients that your body needs to power those magazine-esque glamorous looks.
Vitamin K2+D3 Drops
Our women's vitamin packs would hardly be complete without the addition of these scientifically developed and non-GMO vitamin k2 drops. Being deficient in this pair of incredibly important vitamins can predispose greatly to all manner of illnesses including brittle bones.
Biotin & Collagen Drops: Shake well before use. Take 2 droppers daily diluted into any beverage or a smoothie or as directed by your physician. Natural residue may occur.
Lion's Mane Extract: Shake well before use. Take 2 droppers daily diluted into any beverage or a smoothie or as directed by your physician. Natural residue may occur.
K2-D3 Drops: Shake well before use. Take 2 droppers daily diluted into any beverage or a smoothie or as directed by your physician. Natural residue may occur.
BIOTIN & COLLAGEN DROPS:
- Biotin - 5,000 mcg
- Bovine Collagen, Peptides Type I,III - 10,000 mcg
Other Ingredients: Purified Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Raspberry Natural Flavor.
LION'S MANE EXTRACT:
- Lion’s Mane Extract - 200 mg
Other Ingredients: Purified Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor.
- Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol) - 250 mcg (10,000 IU)
- Vitamin K2 (as Menaquinone-7 (MK-7)) - 200 mcg
- MCT Oil (Medium-Chain Triglycerides) (from Coconut)
Allergy Warning: Contains Tree Nuts (Coconut).
checkout the most recent reviews created by our customers
DON'T TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT
HEAR WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
It's advisable to consult with a healthcare professional to determine which pills, if any, are appropriate for a woman to take daily. However, there are a few common types of pills that women may take on a daily basis:
- Birth control pills: These hormonal pills are taken to prevent pregnancy.
- Multivitamins: Many women take daily multivitamins to ensure they get all the necessary vitamins and minerals for good health.
- Calcium, Vitamin K2, and vitamin D supplements: These are often recommended for women to help prevent bone loss and osteoporosis.
- Iron supplements: Women who have heavy periods may be advised to take iron supplements to prevent anemia.
- Folic acid: Women who are pregnant or planning to get pregnant should take folic acid supplements to help prevent birth defects.
There is no one best vitamin for all women to take daily, as the specific vitamin needs of each individual can vary depending on factors such as age, diet, medical history, and overall health status. That being said, a daily multivitamin that contains a balance of essential vitamins and minerals can be a good choice for many women. Some vitamins and minerals that are particularly important for women include:
- Folic acid: This B vitamin is important for women of reproductive age, as it can help prevent birth defects.
- Iron: Women with heavy periods may be at risk for iron-deficiency anemia; hence an iron supplement may be recommended.
- Calcium and collagen pills: This mineral is important for bone health, and many women may need more calcium than they can get from their diet alone.
- Vitamin D: This vitamin helps the body absorb calcium and is important for bone health.
- Vitamin B12: A vitamin B12 deficiency can cause anemia, fatigue, and neurological damage.
Whether or not women's daily vitamins are “worth it” depends on a number of individual factors, such as diet, health status, and specific nutritional needs. Some women may benefit from taking a daily vitamin supplement, while others may not need one. It is generally recommended that women should get their vitamins and minerals from a balanced diet that includes plenty of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, lean protein, and healthy fats. However, many women may not be able to get all the nutrients they need from their diet alone. For example, women who are pregnant, breastfeeding, or trying to conceive should take folic acid to help prevent birth defects. Women who have heavy periods may be at risk for iron-deficiency anemia and may need an iron supplement. If a woman has a specific nutritional deficiency, such as low iron or vitamin D, a healthcare professional may recommend a supplement to address that deficiency. Additionally, if a woman's diet is restricted for any reason, such as vegetarian or vegan, a multivitamin may be helpful to ensure they are getting all the essential nutrients they need.
When you start taking a multivitamin, it can have various effects on your body, depending on the specific nutrients and dosages in the supplement and your individual needs. Here are some things that may occur:
- Increased nutrient levels: If you were deficient in any of the vitamins or minerals in the multivitamin, taking the supplement may help to bring your levels back to normal.
- Improved energy levels: Some people may experience an increase in energy levels if they are deficient in certain vitamins or minerals, such as iron or vitamin B12.
- Improved immune function: Vitamins and minerals, such as vitamin C and zinc, play an important role in supporting the immune system. Taking a multivitamin may help improve immune function.
- Better digestion: Some vitamins and minerals, like vitamin B12 and iron, are important for digestion.
- Better skin and hair: Vitamins and minerals like vitamin A, vitamin C, and biotin can help improve the health of your skin and hair.
The timing of taking a multivitamin can depend on the specific nutrients in the supplement and your individual needs. In general, it is best to take a multivitamin with a meal, as this can help your body absorb the nutrients more effectively. If the multivitamin contains iron, it is recommended to take it in the morning with breakfast. Iron can cause stomach upset if taken on an empty stomach and interfere with sleep. Vitamins B12 and B9, or folic acid, which are essential for energy and metabolism, are best taken in the morning as they can give you a boost of energy during the day. On the other hand, if the multivitamin contains melatonin, a hormone that helps regulate sleep, it is best to take it at night before bedtime. It is best to check the label of the multivitamin and check with your healthcare provider for their recommendation.
As Seen On
90-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
We want you to be 100% satisfied with all the products you buy at the Wellabs Store.
If you're not entirely happy with your purchase, we will refund your money in full, or exchange the products.
** These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information provided by this website or this company is not a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with your physician and should not be construed as individual medical advice.The testimonials on this website are individual cases and do not guarantee that you will get the same results. All content, including text, graphics, images and information, contained on or available through this web site is for general information purposes only.
- The Anti-Inflammatory Effects of Lion's Mane Culinary-Medicinal Mushroom, Hericium erinaceus (Higher Basidiomycetes) in a Coculture System of 3T3-L1 Adipocytes and RAW264 Macrophages
- Antiinflammatory and Immunomodulating Properties of Fungal Metabolites
- Vitamins for Bone Health and Strength
- Joint and bones
- Vitamin D3 Drops
- Vitamin D3 Drops
- Vitamin A Drops
Complete our survey and get a bonus! Start Now