Who Needs Liquid Vitamin D3 With K2 Drops?
Why Does Liquid Vitamin D3 With K2 Drops Work?
3 CORE BENEFITS OF
WELLABS K2+D3 COMBO
BONE & MUSCLE HEALTH*
Vitamin D3 and K2 work together to ensure ultimate absorption of nutrients needed to oversee optimal muscle and brain health.*
SYNERGISTIC SUPPORT FOR NORMAL CALCIUM UTILIZATION*
Apart from being great for your cardiovascular health, vitamin K2 and D3 are critical for healthy teeth and bones as they influence how well your body is able to assimilate calcium.*
A regular dose of vitamins K2 and D3 is essential to making sure that you stay at your physical and mental peak by overseeing correct breakdown of food to release useful energy.*
COMBINATION OF D3 AND K2 FOR HEALTHY BONES AND A PEAK CARDIOVASCULAR SYSTEM
Stay ahead of skeletal and muscular problems with Wellabs K2+D3 combo!
NATURE FOR YOUR HEALTH
COMPLETE INGREDIENT TRANSPARENCY
Just in case you are not aware, this vitamin is critical for healthy muscles and strong bones. Actually, a deficiency of this nutriment essentially means that your body will struggle to absorb and effectively metabolize calcium. And taking into account that calcium is needed for strong bones and healthy teeth, you can begin to see why supplementation makes sense, especially as you get. Besides, as much as you can extract this bone-building vitamin by basking in the sun, getting it via drops is more reliable especially if you live outside the tropics.
Vitamin K is one of the few essential fat-soluble nutrients that the body cannot create on its own. This, therefore, means that you have to extract it through dietary means or via supplementation. And considering how hard it is to come across quality vitamin K-rich foods, a majority of folks would obviously be better served by adding drops such as these to their wellness regimen in order to fill this gap. Besides, there's no shortage of studies that exhibit the role of this vitamin in maintaining and supporting bone health. Actually, a deficiency of the vitamin is known to predispose people to skeletal problems and fractures as they get older.
In a bid to make the drops more absorbable (and consequently more helpful in the long run), Wellabs integrates the use of MCT oil in its formulation. This has a knock-on effect since MCTs are basically a type of dietary fat that enhances the availability of the two vitamins in questions i.e vitamin K and vitamin D. Essentially, MCT oil is made up of three chains of unsaturated and saturated fatty acids which are linked using molecules of glycerol that also fuels your body's energy demands. And this is the right kind of energy boost that you want when your skeletal and muscular tissue are working as they should.
DON'T TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT
LEARN WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We care about our planet and the animals on it. Unfortunately, although our sources are plant-based, some of the ingredients in these vitamin D3 + K2 liquid drops may be sourced from animals, which is why we can't claim it's 100% vegan.
No refrigeration is required after opening. You can consume Wellabs D3 K2 drops for one month after opening.
Yes, Wellabs D3 K2 drops are free of soy. They don't contain sugars, gluten, and dairy products.
Yes. These drops are sugar free with a neutral taste.
It is better to take vitamin D3 with K2 as these vitamins work synergistically to promote skeletal and cardiovascular health.
As Seen On
90-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
We want you to be 100% satisfied with all the products you buy at the Wellabs Store.
If you're not entirely happy with your purchase, we will refund your money in full, or exchange the products.
** These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information provided by this website or this company is not a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with your physician and should not be construed as individual medical advice.The testimonials on this website are individual cases and do not guarantee that you will get the same results. All content, including text, graphics, images and information, contained on or available through this web site is for general information purposes only.
- Cholecalciferol - StatPearls - NCBI Bookshelf. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK549768/. Accessed May 7, 2023.
- Maresz K. Growing Evidence of a Proven Mechanism Shows Vitamin K2 Can Impact Health Conditions Beyond Bone and Cardiovascular. Integr Med (Encinitas). 2021;20(4):34-38.
- Umar M, Sastry KS, Chouchane AI. Role of Vitamin D Beyond the Skeletal Function: A Review of the Molecular and Clinical Studies. Int J Mol Sci. 2018;19(6):1618. Published 2018 May 30. doi:10.3390/ijms19061618
- de la Guía-Galipienso F, Martínez-Ferran M, Vallecillo N, Lavie CJ, Sanchis-Gomar F, Pareja-Galeano H. Vitamin D and cardiovascular health. Clin Nutr. 2021;40(5):2946-2957. doi:10.1016/j.clnu.2020.12.025
- Scheiber D, Veulemans V, Horn P, et al. High-Dose Menaquinone-7 Supplementation Reduces Cardiovascular Calcification in a Murine Model of Extraosseous Calcification. Nutrients. 2015;7(8):6991-7011. Published 2015 Aug 18. doi:10.3390/nu7085318
- van Ballegooijen AJ, Pilz S, Tomaschitz A, Grübler MR, Verheyen N. The Synergistic Interplay between Vitamins D and K for Bone and Cardiovascular Health: A Narrative Review. Int J Endocrinol. 2017;2017:7454376. doi:10.1155/2017/7454376
- Yu S, Go GW, Kim W. Medium Chain Triglyceride (MCT) Oil Affects the Immunophenotype via Reprogramming of Mitochondrial Respiration in Murine Macrophages. Foods. 2019;8(11):553. Published 2019 Nov 5. doi:10.3390/foods8110553