Who Needs Vitamin A Drops?
3 CORE BENEFITS OF
WELLABS VEGAN-FRIENDLY VITAMIN A DROPS
SUPPORT OCULAR SYSTEM*
It's basic knowledge that vitamin A supports the proper function of the ocular system by preventing oxidative damage of the underlying retinal tissue.*
SKIN RENEWAL THROUGH CELL TURNOVER*
Supplementing your diet with vitamin A promotes natural cell turnover while boosting collagen which results in almost perpetual youthfulness.*
ABSORBABLE DROPS TO FUEL YOUR SKIN’S TRANSFORMATION STINT
Take advantage of vitamin A palmitate’s ability to be integrated and assimilated efficiently by the body to look and feel awesome today!
NATURE FOR YOUR HEALTH
COMPLETE INGREDIENT TRANSPARENCY
VITAMIN A PALMITATE
Vitamin A (palmitate), unlike the conventional topically applied retinol, can be taken orally in supplement form to maintain proper eye health, support the immune system and ensure optimum function of the reproductive system. What's more, being one of the few bioavailable substances, it is extremely easily and readily absorbed by your body which really makes it one of the most efficient supplements. This is, particularly, useful for certain groups of people who may have problems absorbing the same nutrient through a conventional dietary regimen. Besides, taking into account that vitamin A palmitate is mostly found in animal products, these drops can come in very handy for vegetarians and vegans.
DON'T TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT
LEARN WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
There are several symptoms associated with a deficiency in this nutriment, which includes night blindness, poor healing of wounds, breakouts/acne, dry eyes, dry skin, difficulty in conceiving, chest and throat infections et cetera.
One of the most important diseases associated with low beta-carotene levels is Xerophalmia also known as keratinized cornea. It is characterized by the xerosis (drying) and abnormal thickening of the corneas and conjunctivae which, if left unchecked, could easily progress to permanent blindness. Usually, the younger the patient is, the more severe the effects of this disease will be; which is quite odd considering that most abnormalities worsen with advanced age.
You can fix a lack of this nutrient though either external supplementation or increasing your intake of dietary sources such as liver, eggs, fish liver oil, butter and beta-carotene fortified dairy products.
As Seen On
90-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
We want you to be 100% satisfied with all the products you buy at the Wellabs Store.
If you're not entirely happy with your purchase, we will refund your money in full, or exchange the products.
** These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information provided by this website or this company is not a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with your physician and should not be construed as individual medical advice.The testimonials on this website are individual cases and do not guarantee that you will get the same results. All content, including text, graphics, images and information, contained on or available through this web site is for general information purposes only.
- Sklan D. Vitamin A in human nutrition. Prog Food Nutr Sci. 1987;11(1):39-55.
- Zasada M, Budzisz E. Retinoids: active molecules influencing skin structure formation in cosmetic and dermatological treatments. Postepy Dermatol Alergol. 2019;36(4):392-397. doi:10.5114/ada.2019.87443
- Moriguchi S, Werner L, Watson RR. High dietary vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) and cellular immune functions in mice. Immunology. 1985;56(1):169-177.
- McEldrew EP, Lopez MJ, Milstein H. Vitamin A. [Updated 2022 Jul 11]. In: StatPearls [Internet]. Treasure Island (FL): StatPearls Publishing; 2023 Jan-. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK482362/
- Rawlings AV, Stephens TJ, Herndon JH, Miller M, Liu Y, Lombard K. The effect of a vitamin A palmitate and antioxidant-containing oil-based moisturizer on photodamaged skin of several body sites. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2013;12(1):25-35. doi:10.1111/jocd.12023
- Yang S, Guo W, Gong Y, et al. Application of vitamin A palmitate eye gel and nurse value of Watson's theory of caring in children with dry eye after strabismus surgery: a randomized trial. Transl Pediatr. 2021;10(9):2335-2346. doi:10.21037/tp-21-385
- Clagett-Dame M, Knutson D. Vitamin A in reproduction and development. Nutrients. 2011;3(4):385-428. doi:10.3390/nu3040385
- Wang Y, Liu Z, Han Y, Xu J, Huang W, Li Z. Medium Chain Triglycerides enhances exercise endurance through the increased mitochondrial biogenesis and metabolism. PLoS One. 2018;13(2):e0191182. Published 2018 Feb 8. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0191182
- Yu S, Go GW, Kim W. Medium Chain Triglyceride (MCT) Oil Affects the Immunophenotype via Reprogramming of Mitochondrial Respiration in Murine Macrophages. Foods. 2019;8(11):553. Published 2019 Nov 5. doi:10.3390/foods8110553