Who Needs Liquid L Theanine Drops?
3 CORE BENEFITS OF
L-theanine Liquid Drops
Can play a role in increasing natural GABA levels*
Boost your levels of Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) and other beneficial brain chemicals such as dopamine and serotonin.*
May restore a sense of calm and help improve focus*
L-theanine is central to elevated levels of important neurotransmitters such as dopamine and serotonin that regulate concentration, mood, sleep, alertness, and emotions.*
Enhance Your Alpha Brain Waves and Keep Anxiety at Bay
L-theanine has been described severally as being the key to achieving 'wakeful relaxation' associated with super focus and all-round creativity
NATURE FOR YOUR HEALTH
COMPLETE INGREDIENT TRANSPARENCY
Thanks to its ability to aid relaxation and reduce overall stress, L-theanine has become a highly-sought ingredient as far as beating depression and anxiety goes. Specifically speaking, L-theanine is classified as an anxiolytic. In other words, it works to tone down anxiety by fostering a state of calmness punctuated with attentive wakefulness. Also, don't forget that this is an ingredient that can improve sleep quality (depth and length of sleep) without necessarily acting as a sedative. Experts are of the idea that this is possible thanks to its potential to act as a calming agent, especially when taken regularly and consistently. Having said that, there's no shortage of anecdotal evidence that illustrates the positive effects that L-theanine has on both the physical and mental symptoms of chronic stress such as lowering one's blood pressure and heart rate.
DON'T TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT
LEARN WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
L-theanine is found naturally in tea (Camellia sinensis) and some mushrooms.
Caffeine and L-theanine have similar effects on cognitive functions when combined, but they exert opposite effects on arousal when combined separately. They counteract each other's effects when combined together and have a synergetic action on cognition and mood.
L-theanine boosts mood and productivity and reduces depression, negative thoughts, sadness, and anxiety which in turn helps manage anger issues. Moreover, it enhances serotonin and dopamine levels which may elevate mood and help overcome anger issues.
The amino acid is known to elevate the levels of GABA, in addition to dopamine and serotonin. These are neurotransmitters that work to regulate your mood, alertness, concentration, focus, sleep and emotions in general. Most people report having a distinctive calming and relaxing effect upon consuming the amino acid for the first time. And this can be traced back to the reduction in the level of the neurochemicals that are linked to anxiety and stress by this substance. Experts believe this is actually the way that the amino acid helps protect the brain against age-related and stress damage.
No, Wellabs liquid L theanine drops do not contain any fillers or magnesium stearate. They are rich in alpha-wave L-theanine.
Camellia Sinensis extract is the source of L-theanine in Wellabs L-theanine drops.
As Seen On
90-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
We want you to be 100% satisfied with all the products you buy at the Wellabs Store.
If you're not entirely happy with your purchase, we will refund your money in full, or exchange the products.
** These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information provided by this website or this company is not a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with your physician and should not be construed as individual medical advice.The testimonials on this website are individual cases and do not guarantee that you will get the same results. All content, including text, graphics, images and information, contained on or available through this web site is for general information purposes only.
- Hidese S, Ogawa S, Ota M, et al. Effects of L-Theanine Administration on Stress-Related Symptoms and Cognitive Functions in Healthy Adults: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Nutrients. 2019;11(10):2362. Published 2019 Oct 3. doi:10.3390/nu11102362
- Li MY, Liu HY, Wu DT, et al. L-Theanine: A Unique Functional Amino Acid in Tea (Camellia sinensis L.) With Multiple Health Benefits and Food Applications. Front Nutr. 2022;9:853846. Published 2022 Apr 4. doi:10.3389/fnut.2022.853846
- Eschenauer G, Sweet BV. Pharmacology and therapeutic uses of theanine. Am J Health Syst Pharm. 2006;63(1):26-30. doi:10.2146/ajhp050148
- Evans M, McDonald AC, Xiong L, Crowley DC, Guthrie N. A Randomized, Triple-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Crossover Study to Investigate the Efficacy of a Single Dose of AlphaWave® L-Theanine on Stress in a Healthy Adult Population. Neurol Ther. 2021;10(2):1061-1078. doi:10.1007/s40120-021-00284-x
- Song CH, Jung JH, Oh JS, Kim KS. Effects of theanine on the release of Brain Alpha Wave in adult males. KoreaMed. https://www.koreamed.org/SearchBasic.php?RID=0124KJN%2F2003.36.9.918. Accessed May 2, 2023.
- Effects of L-theanine administration on stress-related symptoms and cognitive functions in healthy adults: A randomized controlled trial
- Terunuma M. Diversity of structure and function of GABAB receptors: a complexity of GABAB-mediated signaling. Proc Jpn Acad Ser B Phys Biol Sci. 2018;94(10):390-411. doi:10.2183/pjab.94.026
- Giles GE, Mahoney CR, Brunyé TT, Taylor HA, Kanarek RB. Caffeine and theanine exert opposite effects on attention under emotional arousal. Can J Physiol Pharmacol. 2017;95(1):93-100. doi:10.1139/cjpp-2016-0498